We are looking for Project Managers to support our team of delivery associates. The candidate must have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to self-manage changing priorities. In return, the company is offering a competitive rate and the opportunity to benefit from future expansion into new projects. Please note these are contractor positions, not full-time employment.
The remit will involve being part of the team working at the client site to implement and support project plans by working with management teams to shape actions, analysing evidence and reporting both detailed and high-level progress to the wider team. As well as other needs to support the project delivery team, to ensure value-added solutions are delivered to the client in a complex and rapidly changing situation.
This role is focussed on our private sector clients which fall into the following categories:
o Food manufacturing
o Care homes
o Higher/further education
Kingsgate is a fast-growing transformation consultancy business. To support this growth, we are looking to establish a pool of Project Managers to call upon to lead client assignments.
The successful candidate is required to demonstrate the following:
- Education to degree or Masters level (2:1 degree minimum requirement)
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proven project and time management skills
- A self-starter content to work with minimal supervision
- Well organised with an ability to manage changing priorities
- Keenness and curiosity to learn
- Willingness to work long hours and anywhere in the UK as business demands
- IT literate – at least intermediate MS Office and social media skills
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Business writing skills
- Articulate, credible and well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred, but not essential: Experience of carrying out financial reviews and/or understand how to implement cost reduction programmes or develop income generation strategies
We deliver hands-on, operational turnaround for organisations in challenged and difficult situations. Our solutions range from turnaround to organisation-wide transformation within a range of sectors where we have proven delivery results.
We diagnose and deliver solutions to complex situations by working alongside of the management team to ensure business growth can be restored and sustained. We do this by combining deep sector operational expertise with financial skills in a flexible team, scaled to fit the specific needs of the client.
The Kingsgate team has the broad range of skills, including transformation, finance, and programme management, giving us a valuable combination of breadth and depth; backed by real life know-how and first-class advisory skills. We pride ourselves on embedding pragmatic, value-adding solutions to our client organisations.
Client sites (UK). Significant travel is expected.
Highly competitive day rates.
To discuss the role further, and to apply, please send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org