Kingsgate’s continued growth has created an opportunity for a Transformation Advisor to join our team. The role will manage multiple projects, relating to NHS hospitals, to ensure delivery and effective execution of turnaround, transformation and transition activities. It is a stimulating and challenging role that will require significant engagement with board members and senior managers, particularly in respect of supporting them to make difficult decisions and gain financial grip.
- We are looking for someone with experience in a senior role within the NHS, or experience of working with NHS clients.
- You will have successfully delivered large-scale transformation in complex organisations and have a track record of delivering operational and financial improvement.
- Strong project and time management skills are required as is the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Adapt to changing priorities and deliver to demanding deadlines.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Possess the gravitas to influence senior teams and engage in robust negotiation.
- Deep understanding of operational drivers and metrics in NHS acute hospitals is advantageous.
To discuss the role further, and to apply, please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com