We are looking for Project Managers with NHS experience to support the team of consultants on a contract basis. The candidates must have strong analytical and research skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage changing priorities. The role will be home based when not working on client premises.
The remit will involve being part of the team working within the client environment to implement and support project plans by analysing financial, activity or productivity data and reporting the findings to the team. Assisting with preparation of reports and presentations to key stakeholders.
Skills and requirements:
- Education to degree or masters level (2:1 degree minimum requirement)
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proven project and time management skills
- A self-starter content to work with minimal supervision
- Well organised with an ability to manage changing priorities
- Keenness and curiosity to learn
- Willingness to work long hours and anywhere in the UK as business demands
- IT literate – at least intermediate MS Office and social media skills
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Business writing skills
- Articulate, credible and well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of carrying out financial reviews and/or understand how to implement cost reduction programmes or develop income generation strategies
- Previous experience in NHS / public sector / accountancy/ finance / project management / consulting / restructuring
- Previous experience in or exposure to complex stakeholders
To discuss the role further, and to apply, please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com.